(TITC) - Visitors receive and fill out the visa application form from Vietnamese tour operators (partners welcoming cruise visitors to Viet Nam).
- When the ship docks, visitors ashore and present their passport so that Port Border Unit checks, compares and issues separate entry visa.
- Visitors manage their own passport and separate visa during sightseeing time in Viet Nam.
- When exiting Viet Nam, visitors present their separate visa for Port Border Unit to stamp “Invalid” on visa.
- For international cruise ships which have the itinerary through many Vietnamese ports, visitors carry out entrance procedure at the first port; exit procedure at the last port; and checklist reference when get on and off ships at the other ports.
- The visa fee for visitors entering Viet Nam by sea is USD5 per person.